In the Blink of an Eye

Jailene Blanco, Staff Reporter

These past four years have been some of the most exciting, difficult, and memorable years of my life. I remember the first day I walked into high school as a freshman and was completely lost and nervous. Now my time in high school has come to an end, and I can feel myself becoming like that nervous ninth grader I once was as I head out into a world unknown to me. Overall, I really enjoyed my time in high school. I met amazing friends and teachers who shaped me into the person I am today. I had countless laughs at school and just as many countless mental breakdowns, but that’s how it works. My time at Chancellor was not as long as I may have wanted it to be, but I thoroughly enjoyed making friends here and meeting some of the best teachers I’ve ever had. I look forward to advancing in my studies and being able to support my friends as we all grow and experience new things. I never thought this moment would ever come, the day I graduate, the day I can say I have completed high school. Whether you like being at school or not, everyone should enjoy every moment of high school, because it really goes by in a blink. Thank you to everyone that has supported me and stayed by my side during my journey through high school.